Cost: $150.00 (USD)
Estimated Course Length: 4 hour(s)
IA Credit Hours: 4
- Upon enrollment you will have 16 days to complete the course.
- Windows or Mac Operating System with Google Chrome or Safari Browser is supported.
- Now works with iPad 9.7 inch or above with Google Chrome Browser is supported. Limited support in Safari Browser.
- This course will expire on January 3rd, 2022. It will be replaced by FAR 91.411/91.413 (RVSM) 2022 on January 4th, 2022.
The FAR 91.411/91.413 (RVSM) course provides the participant with the knowledge necessary to understand RVSM by identifying and describing what RVSM is, and why we use it. Participants will also gain familiarity with the aircraft requirements and the
effect RVSM has on the aircraft type certificate, as well as testing and training requirements. Emphasis is placed on the flight deck, air data and air traffic control systems, and regulations, including Chapter 5 and MMEL. The course also covers
maintenance training requirements and practices.
- The course consists of 5 lessons and a final exam.
- In order to receive a certificate upon completion of the course, the exam must be passed with a score of at least 75%.
- Describe FAR 91.411/91.413 (RVSM), including the effect it has on the aircraft's type certificate
- Understand the regulations, training requirements, and maintenance practices related to FAR 91.411/91.413 (RVSM)
- Identify the components and system requirements required for an aircraft to be FAR 91.411/91.413 (RVSM) approved
- Locate information in an MMEL, 91.411, and Appendix E and apply the information found there to the system and testing requirements for FAR 91.411/91.413 (RVSM)
- Apply his/her knowledge of the FAR 91.411/91.413 (RVSM) requirements to complete the maintenance manual/log and other required forms